1. Make sure you have your Winbiz Cloud login and password (Created when ordering)
2. Click on the link http://download.winbiz.ch/wb9/wb_cloud_install.pkg
3. Open the downloads file
4. Click on "wb_cloud_install.pkg"
5. The message "Cannot open 'wb_cloud_install.pkg' as this app comes from an unidentified developer" will appear, click OK
6. Then go to the "System Preferences" on your Mac
7. Select "Security and Privacy"
8. Click on "Open anyway"
9. The message "'wb_cloud_install.pkg' comes from an unidentified developer" will appear, click on Open
10. Then follow the installation instructions
11. At the "Type of installation" stage enter access to the administrator session of your Mac
12. End the installation
1. Click on the magnifying glass at the top right of the screen
2. In the search window, enter the text "Citrix Receiver"
3. Double click on the Citrix Receiver app
4. In the "Citrix Receiver" window, add the account
5. In the "Setup" window, enter the "Username" and the "Password" and click on "Log On"
Caution: It is not possible to use the printing function if you are using an iPad, iPod, etc.
Are you already using Winbiz? Transfer your local data to Winbiz Cloud easily and securely.
An article in the FAQs will assist you step-by-step with screenshots and comments to complete the migration.